Sunday, February 9, 2014

Quick Updates

I'm going to make this short and sweet since there's not much to say and I don't have a normal post ready for you guys.

Just an FYI for all you lovely readers, I'm cleaning up some social media and cutting back. I realize I only just announced the deviant art thing. I'll still have it, but I'll only have cosplay photos up. Sorry. If you still want to see my other photos though, they're on 500px. The link is in the sidebar.

Also, while I realize my blogging is already somewhat random and not often, I will not be blogging as much for the next few weeks due to Silky's health and my desire to spend as much time as I can with him before he goes.

Thank you for those of you who take the time to check my blog and read. I do appreciate it.

With Love,
PolarBearMoose <3

0 comments:

Post a Comment