Thursday, December 19, 2013

Cancelled Plans?

Gah! I get when people do it! Especially the making plans that sound super fun, and almost totally set except for minor details, then never getting back to me about whether its actually happening or not.  OR there's the simply not responded to an invitation period. Seriously. I get it if someone can't come. Fine. But could you at least let me know so I can plan? So I know how to plan? Am I allowed to have enough details to be able to actually enjoy the things that I do plan without being overwhelmed by stress? Apparently not! ARGH!!

In other news though (and completely unrelated to the above rant), I went to an alumni Luncheon today! It was really great seeing so many familiar, friendly faces. I think I even made a friend! Success of the day? Maybe. The jury's still out. But! I also got to see Frozen! Hooray for Norway! Also, Idina Menzel is kind of the coolest person ever. Just FYI. However, I must say that Rapunzel is still my favorite. I mean really. She's a blonde and a brunette. Plus she has killer green eyes. As I said to GI, and I will still argue now, it's like we're the same person, just....not. 

Anywho! I was making plans to see the hobbit and go to Denny's with peeps, but nobody was really responding and those who did with definite answers, old me they couldn't make it. Which is kinda super frustrating since I waited to see it with these people. I coulda seen it like 20 times by now. But I didn't. So. Yeah. 

Sigh. Please excuse the rant. 

Do you have pet peeves? Things that you can't stand when people do? 

With that I'll bid you adieu!

With Love, 
PolarBearMoose <3

0 comments:

Post a Comment