Friday, December 13, 2013

Finals Week

ARGH. Finals week. It's almost over, but I want it to be done now. I'm done with the tests and the random papers. The only thing left is a speech for public speaking. I just want it to be done. I want to go home and take a nap. I think I'm getting sick, and I didn't sleep well either. I think my anthropology final went well. It looks like I'll have an A in the class. Thank goodness. The only one I'm really unsure about is math. Ugh. I took that one on Tuesday. I'm so glad it's over.

The only thing I don't like about the quarter ending is that I've made friends in some of my classes and I don't know when I'll see them again. Not close friends like the ones from King's, but close enough that I'd love to hang out with them again. Fortunately, I made some friends in Intervarsity and I know I'll see them around a lot, so I won't be totally starting over again in friend making. But still. I don't enjoy making and losing friends so often. Oh well. In a quarter it's hard to get that close I guess.

*sigh* I should practice my speech now.

If any of you are going through finals, then I will wish you good luck. If your finals are over, hooray! Go celebrate.

With that I'll bid you adieu.

With Love,
PolarBearMoose <3

0 comments:

Post a Comment