Sunday, December 8, 2013

My New Desk!

It finally came!! Yay! Rather than spend my afternoon doing an essay (due tomorrow, yikes!) I spent my time building my desk. I have to say it's perfect and exactly what I was looking for. It took me so long to find one that I liked, but once I did, just wow.


It's quite a bit more "decorated" now (aka, covered in school work and stuff because I need to clean still). But I love it. I think I'm going to go out and get baskets for it next weekend. And also set up my desktop and stuff. Gah!! So excited. First time I've had a desk in two weeks. Now I can stop charging my laptop on the floor. Ermagersh! Seriously loving it.

Ooh, but guess who is officially registered for classes for next quarter? This girl! I don't quite remember if I've mentioned it before or not, which is why I'm talking about it now. Anywho, I have two English classes and a psych class and a yoga class and last but not least, a history class! I know, kind of a flip-flop compared to this quarter. Oh wells!

Ooh and, I get to go to Mexico this year!! Woot! I probably won't stop mentioning this, even after I go. Sorry, but you're just going to have to deal with it. So many exciting things happening. Yay! Anyways, that essay is kinda sorta still waiting for me.....soooooooo....I gotta go now.

Adios amigos!
Au revoir!
Adieu!
Arrivederci!

Okay no more procrastinating for me (well, at least not for the minute).

With love,
PolarBearMoose <3
 

0 comments:

Post a Comment