Wednesday, August 14, 2013

A Day with Friends

Remember how I said my love language was Quality Time? Well its amazing what some good quality time can do. You see, there's this group of guys that are like brothers to me. I call them my Lunch Bunch, and when I'm not talking directly to them, yes, I do use possessive pronouns. They are some of my closest friends. And it's hard for me to see them leave because I know things won't be the same once they're gone. They've been with me through so much, I can't imagine starting college without them. But that's not the point of this post.

So I've wanted to go bowling for the past month and I finally found a time that would work. So today, I met up with them at the bowling alley before we went to Denny's to get lunch. We laughed over stories from our summers and from teasing each other, like usual. On the way back to the bowling alley (it hadn't been open when we first got there), I couldn't help but smile the whole time because of the time I was spending with them. It was amazingly fun. Especially since somehow I managed to get all the guys there. All the ones I wanted there, showed up. I'm floating on this great feeling that I haven't felt for the past week. All summer, I have been forcing myself to go to events that honestly, I wouldn't care whether I went or not and the act of getting there was hassle some. But I have forced myself for fear of missing out on something. There's something else planned for tomorrow, but this time, I honestly don't care if I miss out. It's the first time I've felt it all summer and I think it's because I got to spend this day with my guys. I couldn't help but laugh and be happy the whole day, because I felt so tremendously loved by the time spent with them.

I think at some point, I will be writing a post that will really be a thank you letter to all of them, but not right now. Also, coming soon I will have a post about a photo shoot I did the other day, so stay tuned for more from the PolarBearMoose. Don't forget to check out my tumblr!

With Love,
PolarBearMoose <3

0 comments:

Post a Comment