Friday, August 23, 2013

Game Night

So yesterday, I went to GI's house for dinner and a game night along with AC, ES, RP, and BV.  After sharing a wonderful meal with Mr. and Mrs. I and the rest of the gang, we got down to business: playing 7 Wonders. Now I had never played before, so ES helped me throughout the whole game, which was really nice. The game moved fairly quickly, partial thanks to AC who forced people to move faster by counting down in her impatience. Afterwards, we played one game, we had dessert (store bought angel food cake, sliced strawberries, and cupcakes made by AC's mom). We were going to play another game of 7 Wonders, but because of the time, we decided to play the Great Dalmuti instead. This one they taught me in Mexico, so I was well prepared. Of course, I was the greater peon. Again. ES was the great dalmuti and ordered me to balance a folder on my head. I seriously dislike whoever made that a house rule -_- Nonetheless it was a great night spent with friends.

On a different note, and the real reason I wanted to blog, I've been having one-sided negative feelings towards one of the people at the game night which I don't want, but I'm not sure what to do about. But yesterday, I guess I was feeling less angsty toward her because I invited her to an early birthday party that I'm throwing for myself before all my friends leave. She later contacted me and said she wasn't sure if she'd go (her ex is also coming), but still, I think I did right by inviting her. I didn't think I would, until I saw her yesterday and decided to ask. Maybe it's from bowling with the guys or something else, but I feel more forgiving, which is good, so I'm rolling with it.

And with that note, I need to finish cleaning before people arrive for the party.

With Love,
PolarBearMoose <3

0 comments:

Post a Comment