Sunday, January 5, 2014

I'm sick. Again.

I'm sure I've said it before, but I'll say it again. Being sick sucks. About 3 days ago, I was coughing like crazy. So I took cough drops and ibuprofen and seemed to be mostly fine. But then the next day, I woke up with a fever of 102.3. Based on the soreness of my throat, I grabbed a flashlight (after taking serious ibuprofen to take care of the dizziness from the fever) and checked the back of my throat. Thank goodness, it's NOT strep. Then yesterday, I was actually starting to feel vaguely better, I only took ibuprofen once that day and it seemed like I was gonna be fine. But then I woke up this morning, first at seven with a killer cough and sore throat, and again at nine, and this is after going to sleep with cough drop.

Now, as much as I hate being sick, I can deal usually. But the quarter starts on Monday. I have classes to go to. First day of new classes to go to. I can't miss the first day, but I feel like absolute crud right now. Ugh. I mean, if I'm going to be coughing out a lung, I'd rather be in bed doing it.

Anyways, for my college bound readers, I hope you enjoy a sickness free quarter/semester. And if you do get sick (again), don't be stubborn a don't let it get super bad. You know who you are.

To my non-college bound readers, I hope you enjoy as much of the next 3 months or so as sickness free with possible. I'm sure I'll have come down with some cold or flu or something again by that time, so I'll wish you more good health at that point again too.

Adieu!

With Love,
PolarBearMoose <3

0 comments:

Post a Comment