Monday, November 4, 2013

It's November!

Well, I feel pampered. Let's face it, as nerdy as I am, I'm also pretty girly. Friday, the first day of November, was my little brother's birthday, but before we all went to dinner, my grandma and I kind of had our own little day. We went and got mani-pedis. Which was truly relaxing ad a nice break from the craziness of classes and everything else. Keegan was excited for his birthday and being able to go to Bennihana's. I have to admit, I'm super glad he chose there: a) because normally he chooses the Fish Market :P and b) we almost never get to go out to Bennihana's because of the price, but their fried rice is one of my favorite things. Anyways, Keegan's birthday was a big success in the eyes of the little one. He had a super fun star-wars themed, well, everything including cake and gifts.

But back to being pampered. I had my hair done on Saturday because while the blonde and brown thing was nice for the summer, I needed something new for fall and winter.

Yeah! I got bangs! And it's a little darker than my natural hair color, but I really like it. Sorry about the quality by the way. It's from my ipod cause setting up my DSLR for a selfie seemed a little...extreme. Though, I do get some very nice quality selfies from that camera. Also the lighting in my room really stinks despite my best efforts. (I.e. the lanterns in the background that string around my whole room and other various lamps).
Anyways, after I got my hair all cut and stuff, I got to go shopping for some desperately needed jeans. It's getting cold! And I got rid of a lot of my jeans over the summer to make room for shorts. Whoops. But I now have jeans that I don't absolutely hate trying to pull myself into in the morning. Hooray!

Anywho, Saturday was spent pretty much just doing that. By the time my mom and I left the mall, we were both pretty thoroughly exhausted. Yes, I go shopping with my mom. She's my fashion advice expert.

Sunday, I headed out with Lauren to a Homestuck DS/Kigu/PJ meet-up. Which was a little bit better than Rocky Horror in the sense that I felt a little more welcomed by this crowd even though it was mostly the same people. I also found out that Rhea thought I was someone else when she saw me at school the past few weeks. The conversation as Lauren and I were leaving went something like this:

Me: So I guess I'll see you at school, Rhea?
Rhea: Wait, we go to the same school?
Me: Yeah....? I've said hi to you a couple times...
Rhea: Ohhhh!! You have a similar face to someone else I know, and I thought they were the one all of a sudden talking to me. That makes sense now.

Yeah. Fun times. Anyways, school today was just pretty much normal, although tomorrow I have my first midterm. But I won't bore you with the details of classes. Cause we really didn't do anything exciting today.

Okay, well, I have to go do some homework and studying before I go to college group, so with that, I bid you adieu!

With Love,
PolarBearMoose <3

0 comments:

Post a Comment