Monday, September 30, 2013

I'm a Nerd

So, I'm gonna make this short guys, cause I have homework and stuffs to do and a lot on my plate.

So today in Philosophy, we talked about Plato's Republic and this question he brought up involving human nature and what-not. Now for those of you that are philosophers, this is gonna make like way more sense to you and you'll probably be a lot more familiar with Plato than I am. So the question posed was this: "If you had a ring that gave you the power to become invisible, what would you do with that power?" Now, to me, that sounds a heck of a lot like Lord of the Rings. Cause I'm a nerd. So we were told to write anonymous responses on a sheet of paper so the professor could read them off. Mine was best. I said,
"One ring to rule them all? Throw it in the fires of Mount Doom! Or give it to Frodo".
Now, I wasn't sure how many other nerds were in the class, so I added a more serious answer afterwards. But mine was the first nerdy one that was read aloud. There was much laughter. It actually made my day super bright. Especially when the group of people sitting behind me kept quoting it and chuckling. Math was even tolerable today because of it! Yep. How I'm judging my days at this point. But yeah, I'm a nerd. An anonymous nerd, but a nerd nonetheless.

On a completely different note: Guess what!!
I just started a 500px account! And it has pictures I've taken! So, I'm gonna add some links in this post, then add the link to my sidebar. But check it folks:
http://500px.com/micaelairene

Yeah, check that out, cause a lot of it you guys won't have seen since it's my portfolio stuff.

And with that, I bid you adieu (so I can go to do that homework and stuff)

With Love,
PolarBearMoose <3

0 comments:

Post a Comment